With pictures to prove it. I spent a week in Fairbanks and Chena Hot Springs for the Outdoor Writers Association of America conference. We go for work to talk to outdoor writers about why wilderness is good for hunting and fishing. Here are some of the photos I shot with my new camera.
- @politico His bronzer is looking particularly bad these days. 1 month ago
- @OldNavy there are spelling errors on your website 1 year ago
- @CenturyLinkHelp DM'd you and heard nothing . It would be great if you had an update or could tweet out that their… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 year ago
- @CenturyLinkHelp is there an internet outage in Denver? 1 year ago
- @oiselle_sally !!! in need of a new one. Preggo belly has worn our my old @oiselle sweatshirt. 1 year ago