With pictures to prove it. I spent a week in Fairbanks and Chena Hot Springs for the Outdoor Writers Association of America conference. We go for work to talk to outdoor writers about why wilderness is good for hunting and fishing. Here are some of the photos I shot with my new camera.
- RT @BernieSanders: We are living in a nation which worships wealth rather than caring for the poor. I don't think that is the nation we sho… 5 days ago
- RT @Longreads: The time Mr. Rogers testified before Congress to fight PBS budget cuts. longreads.com/2013/07/02/vie… 1 week ago
- @BN_care Thanks I tried that already and it still won't let me access my nook library 1 month ago
- @BNBuzz bug online, when I try to look up my Nook library I keep getting signed out of account 1 month ago
- @AnushaRoy9News I got one in the mail last week. 1 month ago