With pictures to prove it. I spent a week in Fairbanks and Chena Hot Springs for the Outdoor Writers Association of America conference. We go for work to talk to outdoor writers about why wilderness is good for hunting and fishing. Here are some of the photos I shot with my new camera.
- @OldNavy there are spelling errors on your website 2 months ago
- @CenturyLinkHelp DM'd you and heard nothing . It would be great if you had an update or could tweet out that their… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 months ago
- @CenturyLinkHelp is there an internet outage in Denver? 7 months ago
- @oiselle_sally !!! in need of a new one. Preggo belly has worn our my old @oiselle sweatshirt. 8 months ago
- RT @helenprejean: Outraged by @AsaHutchinson's plans to execute 8 people? Here's his phone number: (501) 682-2345. Start calling at 9 am to… 9 months ago