I found this recipe for pumpkin spice granola on my flipboard app that aggregates recipe blogs….. I would like to rename the recipe, “The best granola ever” and the best I have made at home by far! Be careful you can eat it by the handfuls. It is good plain, with yogurt or as a topping for oatmeal. A definite go-to for me for the fall (aka pumpkin season, where every recipe I make has pumpkin in it).
- RT @BernieSanders: We are living in a nation which worships wealth rather than caring for the poor. I don't think that is the nation we sho… 5 days ago
- RT @Longreads: The time Mr. Rogers testified before Congress to fight PBS budget cuts. longreads.com/2013/07/02/vie… 1 week ago
- @BN_care Thanks I tried that already and it still won't let me access my nook library 1 month ago
- @BNBuzz bug online, when I try to look up my Nook library I keep getting signed out of account 1 month ago
- @AnushaRoy9News I got one in the mail last week. 1 month ago