I found this recipe for pumpkin spice granola on my flipboard app that aggregates recipe blogs….. I would like to rename the recipe, “The best granola ever” and the best I have made at home by far! Be careful you can eat it by the handfuls. It is good plain, with yogurt or as a topping for oatmeal. A definite go-to for me for the fall (aka pumpkin season, where every recipe I make has pumpkin in it).
- @politico His bronzer is looking particularly bad these days. 1 month ago
- @OldNavy there are spelling errors on your website 1 year ago
- @CenturyLinkHelp DM'd you and heard nothing . It would be great if you had an update or could tweet out that their… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 year ago
- @CenturyLinkHelp is there an internet outage in Denver? 1 year ago
- @oiselle_sally !!! in need of a new one. Preggo belly has worn our my old @oiselle sweatshirt. 1 year ago