I found this recipe for pumpkin spice granola on my flipboard app that aggregates recipe blogs….. I would like to rename the recipe, “The best granola ever” and the best I have made at home by far! Be careful you can eat it by the handfuls. It is good plain, with yogurt or as a topping for oatmeal. A definite go-to for me for the fall (aka pumpkin season, where every recipe I make has pumpkin in it).
- @oiselle_sally !!! in need of a new one. Preggo belly has worn our my old @oiselle sweatshirt. 2 weeks ago
- RT @helenprejean: Outraged by @AsaHutchinson's plans to execute 8 people? Here's his phone number: (501) 682-2345. Start calling at 9 am to… 2 months ago
- RT @BernieSanders: We are living in a nation which worships wealth rather than caring for the poor. I don't think that is the nation we sho… 2 months ago
- RT @Longreads: The time Mr. Rogers testified before Congress to fight PBS budget cuts. longreads.com/2013/07/02/vie… 2 months ago
- @BN_care Thanks I tried that already and it still won't let me access my nook library 3 months ago